Friday, November 03, 2006

Seam Treatments



I've added some new seam treatments. On the one with the detached chain I found this multicolored thread in my stash. I think it works pretty well with the colors. These are all perle #8 and 12. The other one is not complete yet. Still playing with what to use for the leaves on the bullion rose. I've used perle #5& 8 and a tatting thread. Also a matte thread I got a a scrapbook store. There are several colors and kinds of threads, so I will probalby be using more of these.

4 comments:

Gerry said...

What fun seam treatments these are. So intricate, yet playful.

Maddie Can Fly said...

GREAT seam treatments!

Ati said...

It looks very nice.The perle tread works beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money