Friday, February 16, 2007

SRE buttons and Lilli

Here is our little puppy Lilli, Actually she's 11 years old and needs a bath here in this picture.
She uses the bottom of the tables as a pillow. I can't imagine how that can be comfortable, but when she's asleep the house could blow up and she'd never know it.











I never know how these pictures will arrange themselves so I hope this post will be ok.
I've decided to do some SRE buttons. I would like to get some done for Easter, so I will be working on these for a while. I also want to try Pam Kellog's idea of using waste canvas to do the feather stitch. I might work on that later.
Anyway here is my first attempt at the buttons.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Your dog is a cutie. I love the buttons. Are these the kind that people cover with fabric to match an outfit? That stitching is so tiny!

Sew-in-Love said...

Those are lovely and Lilli's cute. Aren't animals funny at times!?=)

Re the picture layout, sometimes you have to go and do a lot of deleting of the extra lines Blogger seems to enjoy inserting when you put images into your posting.

Melissa said...

I love your buttons! I too make buttons and create my own designs. I love your designs they are really beautiful!

Thelma said...

I love your buttons. Beautiful stitching.

Thelma said...

I love your buttons. Beautiful stitching.