Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finished Biscornu



I've finished the biscornu. I wanted to get it done before I started Sharon's Encrusted CQ class. This is done on Waterlilly 28 count Jobelan. I used all DMC threads to stitch it.
This morning Yahoo insisted I download Microsoft Explorer 7. Well, It took over and hour to do that. And now I find out I've lost my back button, which I use all the time. Can't find it anywhere. Darn. When I posted this message I only had one picture, so I had to go back and start all over to edit the post and add the second picture. GRRRR!!
Anyway, now I will try to post a picture of my block for Sharon's class

1 comment:

Ribbonwiz said...

just beautiful!
love it..