Monday, September 04, 2006

Wooly Flower Sampler



This is another of my UFOs. I started this in 2003 and just needed a break from the CQ. The pattern is from The Starry Pines Pattern Co. It is wool felt stitched on Tie dyed flannel using the blanket stitch. It doesn't take much thinking and goes fairly fast. I did the sunflower over the weekend. I have 3 more blocks to go. Then I need to choose fabric to finish it into a quilt. Don't know quite how to do that, but i have some friends who do.
It is 103 on the patio in the shade today. The weather man promises it will cool down by the end of the week. Our County fair starts on Friday and we usually have hot weather and some rain during the fair.
Hope you like my stitching for this week.

1 comment:

katiejayinpa said...

I love your stitching for this week, it's so gorgeous! I think this will make a wonderful quilt and be so handsome on the bed!
thanks you for sharing!
ktj