Thursday, August 31, 2006

What I've been doing


Boy, do I miss my laptop. I'm working an an archaic computer and I've had to figure out how to get to the dashboard and this thing takes forever.
Anyway, here is a picture of what I've been working on. As you can see I've started alot of things and haven't really finished much. After looking at the picture on the computer I probably will be changing some things.
I've been looking at everyone's blogs and love all the paisley work being done.
Have to get busy and work on my Rainbow gallery book. I'm a whole month behind on that. I find that I don't like to cross stitch since I'm doing the CQ. But better get back to it.

1 comment:

katiejayinpa said...

The colors are very interesting on this and the overall feel is quite sophisicated to me, even though the stitching is simple and sweet. What is a rainbow gallery book?

ktj